Thursday, February 10, 2011

Digital Surgery + Muff

OK, so obviously I have been performing surgery on my blog. I just didn't ever like the generic templates available, and nothing was really my style. But after many days of searching, I'm happy to have settled on a new design. I really like this one! And I added a new page for "Advice". Why? Because I am good at listening and giving advice, so I've been told over the years. My name literally translates to "advisor of the laurel tree" (helloooo, Monica Lauren) and so maybe it's in the cards for me. Plus, I like to help people. So here I am people ready to help! Ask me junk!

On another note, today is my daughter's 5th birthday and I made her delicious blueberry muffins, hash browns, pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Yummy! Happy Birthday my gorgeous girl!!



So enjoy my revamped site! I still have a bit of work to do on it, but it's finally ready to go. Ask me anything, I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment