Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best thing since air: Homemade Bread. Also, check out Moses Siregar III

I promised pics of my homemade bread if it turned out well, and man did it ever turn out!! I've never tasted bread so DE-LIC-IOUS!! I feel like I've been ripped off all these years in the taste bud department with store bought bread!!



Needless to say, I do believe I'll be making my family's bread from now on. If I could just find mini bread pans for IT Guy's (that's my husband's designated new nickname, stay with me here) hoagie sandwiches he likes to take to work. Oh, look I found some! Ok, then!

And if you're in the mood to read some killer new fantasy from a new author, check out Moses Siregar III's novella, The Black God's War. It's only $0.99 for kindle and it's worth it!! I am really looking forward to the release of the whole novel. His writing style so far is compelling, fresh and intelligent. And his characters are pretty freakin sweet, too.

Ok, I'm out. Ghost!

2 comments:

  1. Your comment on my novella might be my favorite ever :-)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Moses! I love your story so far, and I've been jonesing for some good fantasy lately! Good luck with the book!!

    ReplyDelete