Thursday, March 3, 2011

Butter Opens Doors....and stomachs. But may clog arteries.

I've been a busy bee cooking like it's 1999. I've been stuck in the house with my kids because they're all sick, and I kept asking IT Guy to pick me up some stick butter. You know, since I can't go to the store with children hacking up the croup and puking the flu. Well, finally he remembered!!

And so I made these....Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies....


I made this....Chicken Pot Pie....This is before cooking...


And this is the big daddy cooked....


So much pot pie! And cookies!! And butter. Yummy. Needless to say, IT Guy has been quite pleased with my culinary creations, and his decision to finally remember my butter.

Oh and look at the killer Chicken & Roast Beef Sammie I made for lunch yesterday with my awesome bread....


I've been posting these pictures as well on my personal Facebook page, and my family is all asking me to mail them things. Should I? How do I even mail food?

Do I smell a home bakery brewing??

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment